Tuesday 5 November 2013

Protopage....

Hi everyone.....I'm running a bit behind in these 19things so have only just got round to doing the Protopage set up. As a library service we already have a Netvibes current awareness page so i thought I'd try using Protopage to see how it compares and I have to say I think Netvibes looks a bit more professional (or maybe that's just because I've not set up the colours and stuff correct, I've used some bright pinks and blues, just because I can!). My thoughts so far on Portopage: it's ok, seems fairly easy to use and add/remove widgets/feeds etc.

Personally, I think that there is still a need for a page such as this which can bring together lots of different resources in one place. I find it much easier....maybe that's just me being lazy but if I can save myself time by using somebody else's page rather than faff around and create my own then that's great! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment